The KEIS curriculum uses a variety of engaging teaching and learning
methodologies that challenge and motivate learners to excel. It focuses on
nurturing in them knowledge and skills essential for success in the 21st
Our teachers make use of flipped classrooms, project-based learning,
brainstorming, role play, interactive lab experiments and self and peer
evaluation, to make learning more engaging and effective.
Our educational programmes help students :
- To develop confidence to work with information and ideas - their own and those
- To take responsibility for themselves and their actions and be respectful of
- To become reflective learners and be able to ideantify their ongoing learning
- To be creative, innovative and fully equipped for future opportunities and
- To be articulate, effective communicators, and to express themselves
- To empathise with other and understand and appreciate diversity.
- To develop as responsible individuals who enjoy a healthy, active and balanced
- To be engaged citizens, contribute to the community and address global